Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I. M. Wright's "Hard Code": A Decade of Hard-Won Lessons from Microsoft, Second Edition

I. M. Wright's "Hard Code": A Decade of Hard-Won Lessons from Microsoft, Second Edition

'I.

Eric Brechner "I. M. Wright's "Hard Code": A Decade of Hard-Won Lessons from Microsoft, Second Edition"
M-frequently Pr-s | ISBN: 0735661707 | 2011 | EPUB | 448 pages | 1,2 MB

Get the unfeeling truth about coding, testing, and project management from a Microsoft insider who tells it like it is. I. M. Wright's deliberately provocative column "Hard Code" has been sparking altercation amongst thousands of engineers at Microsoft in the place of years. And now (despite our more desirable instincts), we're making his opinions to be turned to account to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment